Albus and Flora Multi-active balm UVA/UVB SPF30
Beautiful everyday lip care
Albus & Flora is all about making everyday lip care beautiful. These are no mere lip balms – they’re more like cosmeceuticals for your lips. They come in a range of sheer tints and they all have SPF30. Lips are vulnerable to UV just like the rest of the face, and even those of us who wear sunscreen regularly don’t always put it on our lips, so this is an easy way to do it – they melt right into your lips and feel smooth and light to wear.
Albus & Flora lip products are designed to help keep your lips smooth, hydrated, healthy and protected all day long. They’re cleverly formulated so they’re really versatile – you can wear them on their own, obviously – or you can use them as a protective layer of smoothing primer underneath your lipstick, or on top of a lip stain.
There are five in the range: Naked Flora, Nude Flora, Mountain Rose, Sheer Flora and Snowberry Red
These are the key features of their formula:
- melts into the lips to deeply nourish, yet leaves a light, long-lasting emollient barrier to reduce moisture loss and protect against the drying effects of sun, sea, wind and cold.
- broad-spectrum UVB and UVA sunscreens, powerful anti-oxidants, vitamins and omega oils (3,6,7&9) deliver high-performing multi-active defence against sun damage and skin ageing.
- supports the skin’s barrier function, stimulating natural cell renewal and regeneration for softer, healthier, younger-looking lips.
- a colour-free SPF base to wear under lipstick that improves the look and feel of applied products and revives fading colour throughout the day.
- significantly reduces the occurrence of cold sores and encourages healing
Specialist ingredients include:
- alpine rose extract from the Swiss Alps and cranberry and raspberry seed oil from the Arctic to protect against sun damage, fine lines and loss of lip fullness.
- a powerful blend of seaberry, avocado and blackcurrant seed oils to nourish lips, stimulate cell renewal and support skin barrier function.
- jojoba, grape and sunflower oil to hydrate, condition and reduce moisture loss.
- beeswax & phyto-waxes to create a long-lasting emollient layer that protects against dehydration, indoor and outdoor environmental aggressors
Naked Flora, Snowberry Red, Mountain Rose, Nude Flora, Sheer Flora
Apply daily and before exposure to the elements. Within the first few days dead skin cells may naturally lift away as the skin regenerates. Continue to use during and following this phase for soft, nourished lips.
Cera alba (beeswax) ∙ Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil ∙ Olus oil ∙ Ricinus communis (caster) seed oil ∙ Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (UV filter) ∙ Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (UV filter) ∙ Octocrylene (UV filter) ∙ Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil ∙ Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenymethane (UV filter) ∙ Hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters ∙ Sucrose tetrastearate triacetate ∙ Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil ∙ Copernicia cerifera cera (carnauba) wax ∙ Persea gratissima (avocado) oil ∙ Ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) seed oil ∙ Glycerin ∙ Rubus idaeus (arctic raspberry) seed oil ∙ Oxycoccus palustris (arctic cranberry) seed oil ∙ Hippophae rhamnoides (sea-buckthorn) berry oil ∙ Aqua ∙ Ethylhexyl palmitate ∙ Tribehenin ∙ Tocopherol (vitamin E) ∙ Sorbitan isostearate ∙ Rhododendron ferrugineum (alpine rose) extract ∙ Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract ∙ Palmitoyl oligopeptide ∙ [+/- Mica, Tin oxide, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 77491]